Updates on our 2022 season will be posted here as soon as they are available.
Select the number of people in your party below (up to 6).
A list of tours, with approximate seating, will then be displayed. Select the date and time of the desired
tour date to begin the registration process.
You may register more than once if additional seats are needed.
|Select Number of Participants To Register:
Registration Step Information:
- Begin: Select the number of people in your party above
- Select Tour: Select a tour from the list of tours that have enough seats to accommodate your party
- Disclaimer: Read and acknowledge the B Reactor Tour Disclaimer
- Register: This step asks for:
- Information regarding a point of contact for your party (may or may not be a tour guest)
- The full name of each of the guests in your party
- Email or street address for the confirmation. If you do not have an email address your confirmation
letter will be sent via the US Postal Service to your street address.
- Please make sure your email filters are set to accept email from BReactor@rl.gov
- Tentative Confirmation: The final screen will contain your confirmation information which can be printed. Remember that we will CONFIRM this tour the Friday before IF the Community COVID-19 Level is Low or Medium. Otherwise, we will notify you that the tour is CANCELLED. If your tour is cancelled, please return to the tour reservation page to request a new date. Feel free to call our tour office for help with rescheduling.
- Confirmation: The final screen will contain your confirmation information which can be printed
- If no seats are available please check back periodically as seats often become available.
You may also want to check out our other tour at
Pre-Manhattan Project Historic Tours
- If you are unable to keep your tour appointment, we ask that you PLEASE email or call us so that we may offer those seats to another guest.